The HP50A & HP70A1 heat pumps from Hayward are the perfect addition to your swimming pool. They provide the perfect water temperature - even under the harshest conditions - allowing you to swim longer into the evening hours, earlier in the spring and later in the fall.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger: Offers high resistance to chemical products while ensuring an excellent heat exchange. Titanium is also very resistant to rust.
- Hot Gas Defrost: Unit will continue to perform at temperatures as low as 10°C.
- Use R410A refrigerant for less harmful effects to the ozone layer
- Efficient Rotary Compressor and Low Noise Fan: guarantee quiet operation
- Profiled Fan Blade: Ensures efficient air flow and quiet operation.
- Enjoy Your Backyard Without the Noise: The superior quiet operation of an HP50B and HP65B heat pump lets you enjoy a normal conversation in the serenity of your own backyard.
|Pool Size||Heat Pump Size|
|15' Round||50,000 BTU|
|18' Round||50,000 BTU|
|21' Round||70,000 BTU|
|24' Round||70,000 BTU|
|27' Round||95,000 BTU - Contact Us|
|15' x 30' Oval||70,000 BTU|
|18' x 33' Oval||95,000 BTU - Contact Us|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
MOOV Variable Speed Heat Pumps
Smaller breakers, less power, learn why variable speed heat pumps are the newest standard in pool heating technology.