Why choose a salt water pool vs chlorine? Salt water pools are cheaper and easier to maintain!
Adding a salt water chlorine generator to your pool can drastically reduce maintenance and chemical costs. How? By automatically generating chlorine for your pool!
Having small amounts of chlorine added to your pool water every hour results in a very stable level of free chlorine. What does this mean for you, the pool owner? Clean, clear and silky smooth water that's hassle free!
- Automatically generates Chlorine for your in-ground pool.
- Quick and easy 30 minute installation
- The best water quality attainable -- always crystal clear and ready for swimming
- Soft silky feel -- no more red eyes or dry skin
- Digital salt display and 7 diagnostic indicators
- Selectable super chlorinate function
- Patented Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rate
- UL and CUL listed Certified for use in Canada - Unlike models found in the USA.
- 1 year limited warranty (see manual for complete details)
- 220 Volt
- Cell Mounting: "RJ" models mount the cell directly to the return jet (on the outside of the pool).
- 36" power cord
- Includes union parts and Salt Water Test Strips
- Includes flow switch for safe operation in in-line environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
MOOV Variable Speed Heat Pumps
Smaller breakers, less power, learn why variable speed heat pumps are the newest standard in pool heating technology.